Hacking an iPhone is pretty straightforward. This might seems to be a bold statement, but once you finish this article, you’d most definitely agree with me. But before we start, let me tell you why your iPhone is vulnerable to be hacked.
That’s because of you, and most of us are not very careful with our phone. Many times we set weaker, and easy to guess passwords, just to save some time. We also hand our phone over to other persons easily without thinking much and leave our phone in open places when we are not around.
It is basically more the carelessness, which makes your iPhone get hackable easily. Security and safety is something that needs to be practiced religiously if you want to be most secure. In this article, we will tell you how to hack an iPhone remotely so that you know what to do to prevent the same.
Contrary to popular belief, there are many ways to hack an iPhone, and they are not really very secret information. A mere Google search would reveal tons of apps by which you can hack an iPhone and get total control of it.
Those apps are cheap (even some are free) and fairly simple to use, so you don’t even have to be an expert coder or some kind of tech geek to do it. Anybody with the right tool or app can hack your iPhone, and the most important thing is, he or she doesn’t even need to touch your phone physically.
In a sci-fi spy thriller style, any determined person with just a computer and internet connection can control your iPhone remotely using an iPhone spy app. So, let’s see how such apps work, how to hack any iPhone using those apps, and how to protect your phone from being hacked.
How to hack an iPhone remotely
First of all, you need to get a spy app. There are plenty of them, and our favorite is 9Tracker. Installing 9Tracker is just as simple as installing any other app. There’s one caveat though, this app won’t work on an iPhone or iPad unless it’s jailbroken. So, please jailbreak your iPhone first, then install 9Tracker on the device as you install other apps.
Once installed, you’re all set to start hacking the iPhone, and there’s no further need to access that target phone ever as long as the phone owner doesn’t factory reset the device.
After installing, the app will run as a hidden service, the device owner will never know such an app is monitoring his or her every activity on the device. The iPhone needed to be online to let you hack or monitor the same remotely. If there’s no internet connectivity on the phone, you won’t be able to our it.
What can you hack
Once the 9Tracker installed, there’s basically nothing (almost) you can’t do on the target device and that too without letting the owner notice ever. Let’s have a look at what can you do:
- iMessages: You can view every message of the device, and can save them for viewing later.
- GPS location tracking: With 9Tracker, you’ll get real-time location data if you choose so, or you can set a particular interval to get a location update on your phone, or in your email.
- Social media activity: Do you want to know what is your target person doing with his/her Facebook? Do you want to get notified of every update or post on almost every major social app like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tinder, and more? 9Tracker will get you updated in real-time.
- Email transaction: Any email received or sent from the target device will be logged and sent to you as soon as it occurs for your viewing.
- Calendar events: You’ll have access to the upcoming events of the calendar on the iPhone you’re targetting. If a new event gets created, you’ll know, or if an old one gets deleted, you’ll know that too – and in real-time of course.
- Media files: Access the iPhone storage to view or download all the media files saved in it, and there’s no file type limitation. Any and every file on the device storage can be viewed or downloaded.
- Call logs: All the call details, including numbers, call durations, and exact time-stamp will be accessible using 9Tracker . You’ll know every number or person he or she has contacted, and you’ll also get a real-time alert as soon as a call has been initiated.
- Safari history: All the web browsing data, including website URLs, time-stamp, duration, visited pages, and downloaded files, will be logged.
- Contact details: All the saved contacts on the target iPhone you can see.
- Keylogger: Every button typed on the device keyboard will be logged and sent to you. That means every single password of any account accessed from that device will be known by you.
- Undetectable: The best part of using 9Tracker is it’s able to keep itself and its functions invisible from the device owner, so it will never be revealed to him or her that such an app is running on the iPhone.